Our client are a regional heating services contractor specialising in the provision of heating services, across all fuel types, to the social housing sector. They are currently delivering 27 contracts and managing over 100,000 properties across the East of England.
Having seen their turnover double throughout the term of their engagement with us, they were bought for £10m by a national group in November 2015. However, they retain their own identity and continue to work with us for ongoing bid writing services.
Why they approached us:
Having undertaken all their PQQs and ITTs since 2010 we understand their business inside and out, so when there was a contract for a leading social housing provider located in their heartland they came straight to us.
The procurement was a simultaneous PQQ and ITT that our client was very keen to secure given its location and potential scope and value.
Our added value:
- A detailed analysis of the tender requirements
- Early identification of the bespoke information required
- The ability to develop bespoke responses from our extensive database of evidence / past submissions
- The creation of tender winning responses
- The completion of 2 case studies plus responses to 25 technical questions to clearly demonstrate their ability to deliver the work required
- The production of bespoke graphics including organisation charts and CVs
- Professional PDF created for portal upload
- The production of a professional PowerPoint presentation to support the interview forming part of assessment.
The contract was for the servicing, maintenance and repair of domestic and commercial gas and oil (Lot 1) and domestic electric and renewable heating systems (Lot 2), including void properties. It was worth £1.4m per annum.
Although the client was 2nd on price, we achieved the highest score of all tenderers on 22 of the 26 quality questions which ensured they were the winning contractor on both lots.
End Client: A charitable housing association
Form of contract: JCT Measured Term
Sector: Social Housing
Size of business: SME