Our client had engaged our services on a number of successful projects and contacted us with respect to the Constructing West Midlands Framework, formerly contracted under the Birmingham Construction Partnership.
Our client was one of the three incumbent contractors and the workload from the framework provided work for over 700 of their directly employed staff. Baring in mind the significance of winning the new framework opportunity, they engaged our services as soon as they became aware of the OJEU notice. The anticipated spend within the framework period was in excess of £1.4 billion.
The list of services provided by Propeller, at both at PQQ and ITT stage included:
- tender launch workshop and evidence gathering session in order to define the deliverables, allocate responders, plan strategy and agree the delivery programme
- developing a governance model that would satisfy the requirement of the Framework and match the clients method of administration
- drafting of a skeleton submission and review of this with each individual compiler
- drafting the tender document, including re writing the clients directly employed staff submissions
- creating a series of information graphics, defining the clients process management techniques and including these within the key sections of the document
- managing the tender process, including facilitation of red and final review meetings
- creating detailed ESP based upon current best practice
- creating innovative and highly informative organograms, incorporating styles and methods unknown to the client
- designing and producing the graphical look and feel of the final submission
The outcome of the process was securing a 100% mark for the quality submission and being the only incumbent contractor to be retained on the new framework.
“Following on from my phone messages to you both, just wanted to let you know we have just received confirmation that our tender submission for the above framework has been successful and we are now one of three contractors who have gone forward on the new framework.
Can I just say on behalf of all of us, thank you again for your support, assistance, guidance and total commitment to this project. We are thrilled with the outcome and look forward to working again with you very soon on the next big project.”
End Client: Birmingham City Council
Service Type: Tender response writing , Graphic design of response documentation, Project management and tender strategy, Review of written quality submission
Sectors: Construction, Design and Build, NEC Contracts, Social Housing, Planned and Responsive Maintenance,
Full Services Listing: