Propeller Studios built its reputation helping contractors to win work in the social housing sector be it planned maintenance, responsive repair, gas servicing, high rise refurbishment or new build homes. Our list of pre-qualifications and tender wins is extensive and has an aggregated value of in excess of £2.5Bn in this sector alone, representing national, regional and local organisations on single delivery contracts and major frameworks.
No other consultancy has the experience and in-depth knowledge of social housing which Propeller can offer whether you are bidding directly for a contract or to join a framework, either directly with the registered provider or with one of the many procurement organisations established to harness the collective purchasing power of housing associations.
We have worked with both national contractors and regional SMEs to win work in social housing and there are opportunities for all sizes of business with many contracts being structured with lots to suit different scales of enterprises. The government’s commitment that 25% of new procurement spend goes to SMEs means this is the perfect time to bid for opportunities in social housing.
After Propeller helped Leicestershire based SME, Oliveti Construction secure a place on the multi-million pound SCAPE EMPA framework, Oliveti Managing Director Gian Oliveti said:
“Working with Propeller has provided us with the ability to compete against major contractors in social housing with confidence. Not only have we secured more work through our engagement with Andy and his team, we have changed the way in which we manage our business. Highly recommended.”
With strong competition from large and small contractors alike, it is essential you have a robust bid strategy which ensures you put your energy into the right bids and that the bid process is managed effectively and results in well structured, well presented, compelling and compliant tenders that leave your prospect in no doubt that your company represents best value for money and will deliver their project on time, on budget and to the best quality with maximum end-user satisfaction.
If you do not have the in-house expertise to manage and prepare pre-qualification (PQQ) and tender quality (ITT) social housing submissions, the experienced team at Propeller can help. Our bid writing professionals have held senior positions in the construction industry and have considerable expertise in the field of social housing.
Our graphic design team has over 30 years of experience in designing compelling proposal documents and creating striking info graphics, including for those in social housing. We understand the drivers for social housing clients and will ensure they are reflected in your tender submission:
- commitment to collaboration and partnership working
- delivering on time and within budget
- ‘right first time’ approach to quality
- working in occupied properties
- working in diverse communities
- commitment to employing and training local people
- commitment to the local supply chain
- robust sub-contractor competency process
- zero harm approach to health and safety
- commitment to equality and diversity
- sustainable approach
- robust approach to waste management and carbon footprint
- commitment to benchmarking, continuous improvement and KPIs
- commitment to innovation
- commitment to open book accounting principles
Our expertise has helped secure over £18Bn worth of contracts and opportunities within the last few years achieving:
- 97% success rate at PQQ stage
- 80% success rates on framework contracts
- 63% success rate of achieving highest quality submission at tender stage
- 93% achieving top 3 quality score on tender submissions.