Our client is a well established, medium sized, regional gas servicing contractor with an exceptional reputation throughout their area of operation.
Why the client approached us:
After two previous successes with us, when our client was presented with a straight to ITT procurement for a social housing provider operating in our client’s key operational area, they came straight to us.
Our added value:
- Analysis of tender documentation and creation of RFI/answer plan to focus discussion/fact-find
- Writing tender winning bespoke responses building on previously collected client information combined with our extensive technical knowledge of the sector
- Described in detail 5 reference contracts which clearly demonstrated their ability to deliver the work required
- Draft submission was reviewed/approved with only limited amendments
- Professional production and printing created a high quality submission
- Produced design, content and script for PowerPoint presentation required at interview stage
Our client was awarded the third tender, which is for the next 3 1/2 years +1 +1 and is potentially worth £825,0000 over the length of the contract.
This completed a hat trick of success for this client which is expected to add approximately £2m to their annual turnover, an increase of 25%.
End Client: Regional housing association.
Form of contract: JCT
Sector: Social Housing and local authority
Size of business: 70 employees
You can read the two previous case studies here
Turnaround in fortunes for gas servicing contractor
Another win for a returning client