Our client, a chartered consultancy practice established in 1947, employ a wide range of services and project management primarily to the Social Housing sector.
Why they approached us:
We have been providing bid writing service for this client for a number of years for their ‘must win’ tenders and PQQs so it was natural for them to contact us when their flagship framework partnership with this major supplier of affordable housing came due for renewal.
Our added value:
- Identifiying our client’s added value
- Undertaking research into the London Housing Market which helped the client answer specific questions concerning the current economic climate
- Helping the client capitalise on their existing relationship and capture and evidence successes for the end client
- Helping the client understand ‘value’ from the client’s perspective and evidence it in the tender
- Creating answer plans which focused on scoring top marks through structured responses backed by relevant and credible evidence
- Bid Managing the preparation and submission processes
- Creating a professional, clear and branded document which gave an excellent impression of our clients investment in winning
The new works construction programme over the four years duration of this framework is estimated to be in the region of £740 million, with 30% of this delivered by S106s, leaving a balance of £518 million pounds of directly instructed construction works. This Framework Agreement is for consultants who can deliver the required services on this varied programme in the geographical area of Greater London, HCA East and South East Region, and Hampshire.
Our client was successfully appointed to the Framework
“Sue [Propeller bid writer], many thanks for your hard work on this”
End Client: One of the largest housing and care and support services providers in London, Essex and the Southeast
Form of contract: JCT
Sector: Social Housing
Size of business: SME