Our get set to win audit will ensure you have everything you need to get through the pre-qualification and tender stages. The government has pledged to ensure public sector contracts are awarded to SMEs. As a result, bidding for public sector contracts is the key to growing your business. As tender specialists, we recognise that the national and European (OJEU) rules which govern the procurement process can be intimidating for smaller companies. Therefore, they may be deterred from bidding for opportunities well within their capability.
As our many satisfied SME clients can confirm, (see our case studies) we can guide you through the process, ensuring your business has everything in place to bid for, and win, public sector contracts.
Initial free consultation
The get set to win audit will explain:
- key pre-requisites for bidding for public sector contracts
- how the procurement process works
- the time and investment you will need to make to be successful.
The get set to win audit initially involves a detailed review of your company’s:
- compliance with Regulation 23 of The Public Contracts Regulations 2006 (Criteria for the rejection of economic operators)
- accounts / financial criteria
- management structure
- capacity and resources
- policies and procedures BIM compliance
- business continuity plan
- corporate social responsibility
- data protection
- environment and sustainability
- equal opportunities and diversity
- health & safety
- human resources
- quality management
- social value
- supply chain
- awards and achievements
We will benchmark these areas against sector best practice to identify any areas that need improvement in the get set to win audit. We can then help you to update or create the policies to meet the required standards.
Adding value for you
As part of our get set to win audit:
- We review past tender opportunities to identify which contracts were published in the last 12 months that would have been relevant. This is to give you a clear picture of the typical type and amount of opportunities that exist in your field.
- We will then help you register on the relevant free tender notice portals to ensure you are notified of new opportunities.
- We will also review current suppliers of your service. In addition, we will provide you with a list of these companies for you to contact with regards to any supply chain opportunities, Joint Ventures and Consortium partnerships.