We are delivering another bid writing course for anyone with a responsibility for writing, managing and winning bids.
This event will be an ideal opportunity to enhance your bid writing, as well as gain the latest insights from bid experts. Therefore, our training courses will give you the skills and tools to be successful.
Bid Writing Course
Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Time: 09:30am – 3.30pm
Venue: De Vere West One
Ticket Types: Delegate rate (£310+ VAT)
There are discounts available. Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
What you will gain from the bid writing course:
RECEIVE the latest bid writing tools and presentation tips to win more work
LEARN new strategies for improving your tender success rate
REVIEW & EXPLORE case study examples of best practice in bids
Section 01: Getting ready to bid
- Bid / No bid – assessing the probability of success
- Understanding the buyer and their requirements in 2019
- Importance of client information
Section 02: Preparing your submissions
- Maximising tender launch meetings
- Developing a winning bid strategy
- Allocating team responsibilities
- Scheduling tender deliverables
Section 03: Current trends, industry insights and new bid writing tools
- Evidence based processes. Focusing on lean, clear step-by-step process
- Balancing infographics with technical diagrams
- Increasing use of reality-checked proposals over warm rhetoric
- Brace for post-Brexit impact – PCR2015, ESPDs
Section 04: Writing the submission – strategies for success
- Ensuring 100% compliance
- Tactics for constructing compelling responses
- How to create the differentiator in your response
Section 05 – Soft Landings: An alternative method of demonstrating added value
- What is a ‘Soft Landing’ strategy?
- If you’re not talking about it, you may be missing a vital piece of the bid writing conundrum
- Establishing the softer side of construction – more ‘service’ than ‘works’
- Simplifying your offering and maximising your appeal
Section 06: Ask the Experts – Q & A Session
Learning from mistakes to improve future submissions
Who should attend?
This bid writing course will specifically benefit anyone involved in proposal or bid production. In particular, whether you write, coordinate or manage bids, this training will equip you with the tools to help you win more tenders. Therefore, it is suitable for bid writers of all levels.
Who is the day led by?
The bid writing course is delivered by Propeller’s experienced bid writing professionals, who secured in excess of £18bn worth of contract opportunities and contracts for our clients.
About Propeller Studios
Propeller Studios have a team of experienced bid consultants, professionals and experts.
Propeller’s bid writing team are proven bid winners. In addition, we provide qualified and experienced support to help you win more contracts.
With a wealth of multi-sector expertise, plus experience working with businesses of all sizes, we craft persuasive winning bids.
Here’s what previous delegates had to say about the course:
“The bid writing course opened my eyes as to the processes involved with planning and executing a bid.” London-based Contractor
“The event was very informative. As a result, it allowed us to familiarise with the key principle to ensure we are still hitting the mark.” Civil Engineering Contractor
“I found the event very helpful to help future bid submissions.” Northern Irish Contractor
“All sections of the course were applicable and easily understood. Very useful.” Contracting and Interior fit-out group
“The most insightful part of the day was listening to Propeller’s industry and sector knowledge and understanding how they incorporate this into their submissions.” Rexel – Electrical Products Provider
“Although not in the construction industry, I am able to apply the learnings to my own industry’s requirements. Propeller covered everything I feel I need to improve my bids.” McCrudden Training
“Propeller delivered a good bid writing course at the right pace.” Thorn Baker Recruitment
“Very relevant course, with some really useful tips on how to improve our PQQs. It was great to hear an experienced, unbiased view and advice of the correct bidding process.” Npower