Perhaps your company has the capacity to write a bid but you want an expert, objective opinion of it with suggestions for improvement? Maybe you need someone to independently review the document to ensure you have fully answered the questions? Or maybe you need someone to review a failed submission to find out what was missing and how you can improve future documents?
We all know how easy it is to become ‘word blind’ when you are too close to a piece of work. You lose the ability to spot errors of fact, spelling and grammar which will influence evaluators and create an unwanted impression of sloppiness and lack of commitment to winning.
Our bid review service provides the opportunity for an experienced third party to evaluate your work in sufficient time for improvements to be made. Propeller’s knowledgeable and experienced bid writing consultants will act as your ‘critical friend’ giving you detailed feedback and suggestions for improvement.
Our bid review service ensures that you have answered the questions being asked, provided credible evidence of your abilities and presented the information in a style that is engaging to the evaluator. As a consequence you will score better marks. The service includes:
- bid review by a professional bid writer with many years’ experience writing and winning bids
- fully marked up documents with comments, amendments and re-writes
- detailed objective feedback against the evaluation criteria
- review of your supporting documentation including organisational charts, CVs, case studies, policies, procedures and methodologies
- review of the graphic design and suggestions for presentational improvements
We can also provide you with detailed and objective feedback of unsuccessful submissions and work with your team to make improvements to the overall bid writing process.
Why should you trust Propeller with this task? Our ITT response team specialise in winning work. We are experts at completing successful pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) and writing winning tender submissions (ITT). We have helped secure over £18Bn worth of contracts and opportunities within the last 5 years. We have:
- 97% success rate at PQQ stage – We only accept work from companies where we feel there is a realistic chance of success
- 83% success rates on Framework Contracts – We are specialists in Framework governance and collaborative working principles
- 63% success rate of achieving highest quality submission at tender stage. Our imperative is the quality of the written submission
- 93% of achieving top 3 quality score on tender submissions
Comprehensively completing a bid review in sufficient time to allow improvements to be made ensures best practice and maximises your chance of achieving a successful outcome to the process. This is true for all types of proposal document including:
- pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ)
- bid documents
- framework tenders
- invitation to tender (ITT)
- request for information (RFI)
- request for proposal (RFP)
- sales proposals
- request for quotation (RFQ)
- initial expression of interest (EOI)
- preliminary invitation to tender (PITT)
- mini competition questionnaires
This is SO helpful… your insights changed the game for me and Bee