Business Support Executive required
We are a successful and growing business based in Hitchin with a national client base. Our customer satisfaction KPI is close to 100% which we have achieved through a proactive, polite and “we are here to help and solve your problems” attitude. We are recruiting for an additional Business Support Executive to join our expanded Customer Service team for our EasyPQQ and EasyBOP software solutions.
The Role – Job duties include:
- Phone support of both applications
- Setting up accounts for new clients, basic info, collateral, covers, dividers headers and footers
- Setting up, HR, CRM, Suppliers uploads.
- Creating user guides for new functionality
- Bulk uploading of client data where required as part of the set up process.
Training will first be provided on our most straightforward application, EasyPQQ, and once you achieve a high degree of competency, EasyBOP application will be added to your skill set. The position is office based, working alongside our two Account Managers who both regularly visit client organisations to provide onsite training and account management duties.
The Right Person:
You will possess a high degree of computer literacy and the ability to quickly learn the core functionality of both our applications. You will also have excellent people skills with the ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a small team providing support to our Account Managers and Consultants. Minimum Requirements
- 5 GCSEs (including maths and English) to A* level
- 2 A levels with a preference for Mathematics, Computer Sciences or English
- Preferably a degree.
- Completely comfortable with all basic Microsoft applications such as word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Well spoken, polite with a proactive attitude to problem solving.
This new and exciting role is being offered to the right candidate with a salary of upto £25K To apply, please email Cara Smith Propeller Studios is an Equal Opportunities Employer