Our client is a well established, medium sized, regional gas servicing contractor with an exceptional reputation throughout their area of operation.
Why they approached us:
This was the second time we have worked with this particular client. They had previously had a lack of success with other bid writers they had used, and liked the way we approached the tender process, really understanding their needs. They were delighted when we helped them win an important contract. Due to the high quality of service we had provided the previous time, when this “Must Win” contract came up to continue to work with an existing client under a further contract term, they didn’t hesitate in coming straight to us.
Our added value:
- Analysis of tender documentation
- Creation of RFI/answer plan to focus discussion/fact-find
- Workshops undertaken for both PQQ and ITT to plan bespoke responses building on previously collected information
- Technical knowledge of sector ensured understanding and introduction of “best practice”
- Tender winning written response supported by high quality bespoke design (organisation chart, mobilisation plan, branded covers/dividers)
- Production of high quality, professional PDF for portal submission
- Produced design, content and script for PowerPoint presentation required during assessment process
Our client has remained the incumbent contractor for the next 5 years, with the option for a further 2. The contract is worth £3.65m with the potential to rise to £5.11m if they are awarded the additional 2 years. End Client: A unitary authority in the South East Form of contract: NHF Form of Contract 2011 Services provided:
Sector: Social Housing and local authority Size of business: 70 employees
Read about tender wins we have had for this client here Turnaround in fortunes for gas servicing contractor Propeller make it a hat-trick of wins