Propeller Studios: Bid Response Solutions & Software Applications
Founded in 2001 by Andy Hammond, who has over thirty years’ experience at Senior Director level in the construction industry, Propeller Studios Ltd has grown rapidly and is widely respected for providing exceptional Bid Response solutions and award-winning software applications, designed specifically to save businesses time, money and help them to win more work.
Based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, but with nationwide coverage, Propeller has received a number of awards, including Builder Magazine’s Most Innovative Product 2008 and Hertfordshire Business Awards’ Business of the Year in 2007 and 2010.
Our Bid Response team are qualified and experienced construction professionals. Unlike many of our competitors, our Bid Response Team are not only skilled and experienced bid writers able to craft persuasive and bid winning text, they are also qualified construction professionals with experience from working in both SMEs and national contractors. This technical understanding means they are expert in getting ‘under the skin’ of your business, talking to your teams and extracting their knowledge and ensuring your bid is written to maximise the value you will bring to your clients.
Our directly employed team has over 100 years combined experience of bid writing. Our combined experience includes:
- direct experience of managing in-house bid teams for large national contractors
- extensive experience of managing, writing and winning public sector bids up to £5bn in value
- experience of PFI
- experience of new build, responsive and planned maintenance, retrofit, social and affordable housing, open market sale, extra care and education
- experience of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and heating, micro generation technologies, district heating solutions, Green Deal
- road, rail and infrastructure works
- member of the Chartered Institute of Builders
- institute of Safety and Health qualified
- trained in Neuro Linguistic Programming approach to client communications
- working as a part of the committee with the office of the deputy prime minister to formulate the basis of partnership working and framework contracting
Propeller has helped secure over £13Bn worth of contracts and opportunities over the last 5 years. We have achieved:
- 97% success rate at PQQ stage
- 80% success rates on Framework Contracts
- 63% success rate of achieving highest quality submission at tender stage
- 93% of achieving top 3 quality score on tender submissions
EasyPQQ is a solution that will really help you with your work. It has been specifically developed to address the, all too familiar, challenges associated with completing pre-qualification (PQQ), tenders (ITT) and bid documents. The unique functionality of this collaborative document authoring software streamlines the bid process, helping you to manage submissions more effectively, so you can focus on the most important aspect of the submission – the quality of the content. Click here to find out more about EasyPQQ.
EasyBOP is a cloud-based Business Management Software solution encompassing Business Reporting, CRM, Invoicing, HR, Supplier Management and much more. Designed for SMEs, EasyBOP is an affordable solution that will save you time and money and help your business run more efficiently. EasyBOP is particularly relevant for construction and related service companies, and includes functionality to manage projects, suppliers, people and plant. Click here to find out more about EasyBOP.